Repairs and maintenance
Commercial vehicles are capital goods. Unexpected breakdowns directly cause logistics problems in your business operations. Regular preventative is therefore essential, but it cannot totally exclude the possibility of damage and the necessity of repairs.
As soon as your commercial vehicle arrives at any of the CGF service centres, we endeavour to provide a support package that is as comprehensive as possible and includes, for example, trailers, loading cranes, unloading systems, loading ramps and tipper systems. You can have all your maintenance and repair work carried out in one place.
Our service centres are equipped to work on:
- BPW, SAF, ROR and Netam trailer axles
- D’Hollandia, MBB-Palfinger, Dautel and Bär loading ramps
- PALFINGER, Hiab, HMF and Atlas loading cranes
- PALFINGER, NCH, Leebur, Bennes Marel and VDL unloading systems
- ATM, Kögel and Stas tippers
- Lohr truck transporters
- Broshuis and Nooteboom low loaders and container chassis
Each centre offers a 24-hour emergency service and has one or more fully equipped service vans.